Innovative service and spare parts straight from the furnace manufacturer – easy, fast and reliable in ALD quality. Based on the experience of more than thousand furnaces in the market, we offer an individual service package for each customer. Our service meets every requirement of your furnace.
Scope of ALD After Sales
Benefit from our experience as industry leader for specialty plant engineering. Through regular maintenance we keep your furnace availabile at a permanently high level and you avoid unplanned shutdowns and downtime. Besides planned maintenance and repair we meet your needs from furnace relocation to supervision of certification. Reach out to us for furnace modernizations and upgrades. You will receive the ALD After Sales in the expected ALD quality.
ALD Global Service Network
ALD has gained a worldwide network of experienced and ALD certified service engineers. With subsidiaries in seven countries and representatives throughout the world, you can always count on prompt service. We maintain spare part warehouses strategically located in Germany, China and USA to guarantee you short delivery times as well as the entire ALD service portfolio.
Original spare parts from ALD ensure the best service life and availability of your furnace
- Spare Parts Service begins as early as your new furnace
- Advice on initial spare parts packages for your own stockholding
- Bottleneck analyses identify critical parts of your furnace
- A central warehouse in Germany and regional inventories in USA and China
- Several tens of thousands of parts in stock
- Short-term delivery of common spare parts
- Personalized spare parts webshop for your ALD furnaces
- Orders 24/7 – also on mobile devices
- Up-to-date stock level monitoring
- OCI integration into your SAP system
Field & Advanced Services
Our long-time experienced service engineers support you regarding preventive maintenance and in case of emergency with fast and qualified advice.
- Longtime expertise in service operations
- Preventive Maintenance along empirical …
- Targeted Performance Check towards parts replacements and repair activities
- Component specific vacuum pump & gas compressor servicing
- Worldwide network of ALD Service Centers
- Effective coordination of service engineers based at local ALD Service Center
- Short-term troubleshooting by furnace specialists
- State-of-the-art with the ALD Advanced Services
- Assistance with regulatory inspections at your ALD furnace
- Process consulting towards introducing new products or methods
- Energy consumption and potentials for optimization
Retrofit & Modernization
Your plant has been operating reliably and robustly for many years. We deliver solutions to ensure future performance.
- Mechanical retrofits and refurbishment to extend longevity
- Graphite lining
- Induction coils
- Wear components, such as charging racks
- Vacuum and inert gas systems
- Modernization based on our latest inhouse furnace developments and software releases
- Functional upgrades
- Control system upgrades
- Complete overhaul
- Even on third-party furnaces
- Industrial IoT solutions
- Furnace KPI dashboard
- Condition monitoring
- Recipe management
- Application on multiple furnaces
Support & Training
Technology is only as good as the know-how of its users. We train you right at your furnace and provide short-term troubleshooting.
- Furnace-specific knowledge transfer by service engineers with extensive field experience
- Operator instruction
- Maintenance & repair training
- Troubleshooting & fault elimination
- Process training & process optimization
- Quick support through Remote Solutions
- Audio visual support for your staff via remote connection
- Guided fault analysis through Remote Access
- Tailored Remote Service Packages per customer
Like the processes and services for the development and production of customized furnaces, the ALD WebShop is optimally tailored to your needs as a B2B customer. You will find the spare part portfolio in your individual WebShop, with all relevant products related to your own ALD furnaces.
On the basis of quick search and cascaded parts lists you will find up-to-date prices and stock availability. Through an order history, a shopping cart can be compiled just like the usual online shopping experience. Likewise, shopping carts can be saved as templates for future orders or a binding offer can be generated automatically for internal company processing.
The ALD WebShop offers flexible, fast and transparent order processes, which have been optimized with the integration of an OCI interface. Detailed information about the ALD WebShop can be found at: https://shop.ald-vt.de
- Up-to-date pricing
- orders 24/7 – also through mobile devices
- Real-time stock availability check
- Direct quotation
- OCI connection for integration into your SAP purchasing process
Would you also like to benefit from the many advantages of the ALD WebShop? Register now online at: https://shop.ald-vt.de
You may also reach us directly! If you have any questions, please contact us at fon +49 6181 307 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service-Hotline +49 800 ALD VACUUM or +49 800 253 822 886
Shop-Hotline +49 6181 307 3499
ALD Service Global addresses
ALD Vacuum Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Milind Kulkarni
R 496/1 MIDC Rabale TTC Industrial Area | Rabale, Navi Mumbai 400701, Maharashtra | INDIA
Board Line: +91 91520 03246/47, Fax +91 22 2830 6784, email@example.com, www.aldvt-india.com